Primary Focus Will Include:
- Management of highway and rail bridges
- Structures task manager on design-build
- Design and checking of highway and rail bridges
- Rehabilitation of in-service bridges
Preferred Qualifications and Skills:
- PE in VA
- VDOT and DDOT experience
- Design-build experience
What You'll Need
- Actively manages project scope, schedule and budget. Serves as the primary client liaison to bring the schedule, budgets and scope of work to completion and to the client's satisfaction.
- Performs technical discipline tasks including research, reports, design, specification and plan preparation to ensure the most efficient and cost-effective execution of assigned projects.
- Implements the firm's project delivery plan using HNTB's Sophisticated Delivery Approach (SDA) on each project.
- Develops project scope and fee quotation, and assists in the preparation of proposals and contracts.
- Coordinates work efforts and reviews of work performed by project team. Supervises and mentors team to overall project objectives.
- Oversees project staffing with departments, offices and divisions.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering
- 12 years relevant experience
- 4 years project management experience