- Project Manager II provides project support and leadership to cross-functional teams consisting of members from key business functions and technical functions to document, analyze, and lead improvement initiatives.
- Responsibilities include:
- Project evaluation, definition/goal setting, project planning and identifying/securing appropriate resources, delegating work and managing deliverables, analyzing complex information, developing and presenting recommendations to leadership, sharing information with appropriate internal/external constituents,
- Delivery of improved performance measurement capabilities,
- Develop and manage relationships with cross-functional stakeholders,
- Manage team responsible for several process improvement projects and/or activities,
- Overall responsibility for ensuring project implementation and/or support within scope of responsibility, to include activities such as process flow definition, operational readiness support, process documentation, communication, and/or project management.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent.
- 5-7 years related work experience.
- Wireless Telecom experience required
- Including Site Acquisition experience (permitting and zoning)
- Vendor management
- Managing outside contractors