In this highly technical, fast-paced, and challenging position, you'll collaborate with multidisciplinary team members to provide the very best care for our patients. The position Project Manager II – Applications supports new clinic and outpatient department implementations, as well as optimization projects for the Patient Access, Revenue Cycle, and Ambulatory teams.
Your Job Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems or related field is required.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) or Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) is required.
- 3+ years experience in implementing EHR systems in healthcare ambulatory setting.
- Previous experience in healthcare is required; familiarity with ambulatory clinic operations is a plus.
- Functional knowledge of EHR/Practice Management software such as; Epic (preferred), Cerner, athenaClinicals, or eClinicalWorks
- Proficiency in MS Office applications
- Demonstrated customer service skills
- Ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams to deliver projects within the constraints of schedule, budget, and scope.
- Ability to communicate clearly
Your Job Responsibilities:
- Apply a standard methodology to projects in order to meet requirements and deliverables.
- Manage development of and monitor work against project scope plan, solicit requirements from stakeholders across multiple aspects of the project (applications, technical, and operational)
- Lead the development of the project schedule and manage work activities as defined by project scope
- Provide clear direction to team members (internal and external) regarding the needs of the project, timelines, and constraints.
- Lead and manage change control within assigned projects
- Provide periodic reports reflecting status of project work, health, and issues/corrective actions.
- Simultaneously manage multiple projects, balancing resources, priorities, and timelines.
- Manage project closure including lessons learned and hand-off for on-going support and maintenance
- Take initiative for your professional growth
- Be engaged and eager to build a winning team.