Project Manager II - Analytics and Information Management
Manages all aspects of small projects or phases of larger projects. Coordinates the activities of a project team under the direction of a Project Manager level III or IV. Accomplishes project objectives by planning and evaluating project activities.
- Experience with Informatica (PowerCenter, Data Quality, Metadata, Master Data Management), Teradata, Cloudera / Hadoop, Tableau & SAS technologies is preferred
- Experience in SDLC (Waterfall and Agile) is preferred
- Manages all aspects of small projects or phases of larger projects.
- Coordinates the activities of a project team under the direction of a Project Manager level III or IV.
- Achieves operational objectives by contributing information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews.
- Prepares and completes action plans Implements production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards.
- Resolves problems.
- Completes audits. Identifies trends.
- Determines system improvements and implements change.
- Meets financial objectives by participating in developing forecasting requirements.
- Participates in preparing an annual budget and scheduling expenditures.
- Analyzes variances and initiates corrective actions.
- Sets and continually manages project expectations with team members and other stakeholders.
- Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests.
- Explores opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in business or related field.
- Project Management Certification preferred.
- Minimum of 1 yearexperience coordinating or managing various projects.
- Effective relationship building skills are required.
- Manual dexterity to operate office equipment.
- May require periods of sitting, standing and the ability to walk to various locations throughout the health system to attend meetings.
- Must have normal or corrected vision and be able to clearly communicate verbally by phone or in person.
- Must have own transportation to travel to multiple sites.