Requisition ID : 1365
Onepath is looking for a Project Manager for their Kennesaw location.
The Project Manager is responsible for on-boarding and maintaining the operations aspects of an assigned group of customer relationships. They are responsible for handling escalations to assure that the operations departments within Onepath are profitably executing dispatch orders in accordance with the expectations mutually agreed upon with the customer across all seven North American time zones every hour of every day.
- Managing major customer roll-outs (installation & service projects) throughout North America and customer-specific initiatives as requested by management.
- Functioning as the management point-of-contact and a second-level of escalation for customers.
- Making financially impacting decisions, being responsible for SLA compliance on deliverables, and communicating with customers so that each project's objectives are met.
- Internal escalations, day-to-day monitoring of SLA compliance, quality assurance/ quality control compliance, post mortem documentation on non-compliance, and management-level reporting.
- Working from the Onepath Technical Access Center in Kennesaw, GA with less than 5-10% travel (if any).
- Perform any other related duties as required or assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Telecommunications, Engineering, Computer Science, MIS, or Mathematics, or equivalent.
- Experience resulting in broad knowledge of a field related to the job, plus 5+ years of Project Management or Account Management experience and 3+ years of relevant telecommunications or information technology experience including installation of equipment at customer premises and outside plant engineering/construction.
- Intermediate to Advanced level on Microsoft Excel, Word, and Power Point
- Strong conflict management skills and ability to make decisions which impact project financials and operations processes
- Excellent Customer relationship management skills.
Preferred skills, not required:
- Quality System design and management
- Experience in field service is a major plus
- Knowledge of BIC (Building Industry Consultant) Engineering processes across multiple Local Exchange Carriers (LECs)
- Knowledge of telecommunications industry and fundamentals of data networking (TCP/IP)
- Knowledge of xDSL, T1, VoIP, low-voltage (telecommunications) Inside Wiring (IW), security, Point-of-Sale, and/or Security.