We are looking for Project Manager - I for our client in Hillsboro, OR
Job Title: Project Manager - I
Job Location: Hillsboro, OR
Job Type: Contract – 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
“US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.”
- Serve as a Governance subject matter expert (SME) for mobile applications and microsites within digital governance lifecycle to include:
- Be main point of contact and assist customers through the various Governance approval processes: Coordinate weekly meeting with Governance leads, one off meetings with application owners/governance leads, communicate with Technical Lead (US/PRC) on status of approvals and when to publish.
- Guide stakeholders through the DigitalExperience MRC process: communicate directly with application owners, gather information and building presentation info for MRC, ensure attendance by presenters.
- Capture KPI information in indicator system of record
- Advise on ongoing enhancements to the Mobile App request tool and processes (JIRA, KPI tracking).
- Assist with coordination of Rogue App monitoring: coordinate bi-weekly meetings with vendor, review/provide feedback on takedown information
- Assist in the implementation of new governance requirements (Global Export, Analytics, QA).
- Validateinternal quarterly progress reports for management.
- UpdateDigital Governance Process with information as necessary
- As needed tasks as assigned by Mobile Apps Governance Program Manager
- Deep technical expertise and experience in developing / publishingmobile apps to iOS App Store and Google Play store (required)
- Experience with web development and capabilities, especially Adobe Experience Manager (preferred)
- Process oriented and able to interpret and optimize business processes
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills able to engage and influence internal stakeholders