Project Manager I provides project leadership as well as high-level professional and analytical expertise to projects.
Representative duties may include:
- Requirements definition/goal setting, project planning and identifying/securing appropriate resources, delegating work and managing deliverables, analyzing complex information, developing and presenting recommendations to constituents, sharing information with appropriate internal/external constituents, overseeing the work of outside business partners, etc.
- Responsible for guiding the project to on time completion with achievement of stated objectives.
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent.
- 4-6 years related work experience.
- Assists with technical projects in all aspects including project planning, execution, timing, functionality, quality, and cost.
- Utilizes knowledge of project management to direct team members.
- Assists with ensuring project goals and requirements are met.
- Communicates with end-users to provide timely and accurate information and status updates.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office, specifically in the use of Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Proficient at tracking project status and forecasting key site development milestones
- Experience managing vendors and subcontractors in all stages of project execution in multiple markets
- Experience with wireless project management including a technical understanding of wireless network materials, construction and implementation
- Experience with Site acquisition process from site selection to AZP
- Experience with Siterra, Clearvision, PeopleSoft preferred
Able to read and understand zoning and construction drawings