Project Manager I provides project leadership as well as high-level professional and analytical expertise to projects. Representative duties may include: Requirements definition/goal setting, project planning and identifying/securing appropriate resources, delegating work and managing deliverables, analyzing complex information, developing and presenting recommendations to constituents, sharing information with appropriate internal/external constituents, overseeing the work of outside business partners, etc. Responsible for guiding the project to on time completion with achievement of stated objectives. Bachelors Degree or equivalent. 4-6 years related work experience.
Candidates must reside in Southern CA
- onsite position Project/Real Estate Manager for Site Acquisition Overall Project Management for site acquisition projects. Need to understand site acquisition, leasing, permitting, reporting and deployment of equipment, and perform project management tasks for new site builds and site modifications.
- Create, manage, and report schedules for site development projects
- Understand local ordinances and zoning codes to determine site development parameters
- Manage site acquisition vendors and
- Read Construction Drawings
- Manage vendors and running deployment calls
- Paralegal experience a bonus