- Collaborate with program areas to proactively schedule cross-functional project work for annual cycles (merit focal, open enrollment, house staff enrollment, etc.) to ensure sufficient lead times and resource allocation.
- Lead projects and educate Human Resources staff on the principles of system and business process improvement, systems thinking, strategic-focus and customer-focus.
- Responsible for reviewing current interfaces and conducting benefit data recconciliation between benefit vendors such as Alight and ADP. Identifying file discrepancies; discovering root cause and provide reccomendations for process improvement.
- Lead teams through a disciplined visioning, scoping, implementation and decision-making methodology.
- Manage HR metrics and success measures for HR initiatives, collaborating with HR leaders to identify and develop metrics for new initiatives. Manage customer satisfaction surveys for HR programs, and ensures standardization of content to provide cross-functional customer satisfaction analysis.
- Provide consulting support to HR leaders, program areas, and other project managers in the areas of project management, process excellence, stakeholder readiness, change management, and success measures.
- Proactively advocate for a focus on process excellence and change management. Identify and promote factors required for project success.
- Serve as Project Leader for process excellence initiatives.
Work with various departments and understand how workflows affect hospital operations. Identify value-add and strategic opportunities from strategy mapping, process mapping, and Voice of the Customer exercises.
Any combination of education and experience that would likely provide the required knowledge, skills and abilities as well as possession of any required licenses or certifications is qualifying.
Education: Bachelor's degree in a work-related discipline/field from an accredited college or university.
Experience: Five (5) years of progressively responsible and directly related work experience.