LMI is a not for profit strategic consulting organization focused on supporting clients in the federal government. We are seeking a PMI-certified project manager with 8-10 years experience managing projects, including IT related project, and domain knowledge in Human Resources. This position will report to LMI Headquarters in Tysons, Virginia and will at a client site in Washington, D.C.
- Provide general program and project management support to the HR Strategy and Technology Solutions organizations.
- Provide integrated program management support to various HR program managers who will be impacted by various initiatives, including IT implementation
- Assist in preparation of documentation required for submission to gain approval to initiate programs. This may include solution definition, impact assessments, level-of-effort estimates, and high level business justification
- Requirements Management – Develop business process models, use cases, user stories, process flows, and similar artifacts, as needed, that will support the scoping and solution definition of initiatives within the HR Strategy and Technology Solutions office.
- Schedule management - develop, manage, and report status of IMS; identify and track critical path activities and completion of work ; review and analyze progress of work
- Communications – Develop and distribute agendas, minutes, status briefings, dashboards, etc. to ensure complete, timely, accurate and consistent visibility of status of the initiatives
- Risk, Action, Issue and Decision Management – Collect, review, report and manage program risks, assumptions, issues, and decisions; Assist with the development of mitigation strategies and issue escalation as appropriate.
- Certified PMP
- Bachelor's, Masters preferred
- 8-10 project management experience, preferable some experience manageing IT projects
- IT related experience
- Domain knowledge of HR