Industry: Professional, Scientific & Technical Services•
5 - 7 years
Posted 82 days agoby Gagan Kapoor
Position Title: Project Manager
Position Number: 297235
Location: Houston, TX
Desired Skill Set:
Telecommunication, Project Management, Networking, Cellular
**C2C and STEM-OPT are not available**
**Only U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. can be considered as W2 candidates.**
Position Title: Project Management Professional
Location: Houston, TX 77039
Duration: 1 year+
Project Manager will be responsible for leading activities for fiber build in support of the 5G program in the Houston market. The candidate will work very closely with functional teams including Network, Engineering, Planning and IT. In this role they will act as a key contributor to the 5G Program and will identify opportunities to design, develop, build, test and implement fiber builds.
The individual will work across network, enterprise and other product teams to lead and deliver key sites for the 5G launch. Responsibilities include managing and tracking visibility and communication across various internal and external partners.
The individual will be expected to manage time, meetings, and professional communications; including documenting findings and make recommendations to directors and above. The person should be an effective communicator as the position is highly visible.
The individual needs to be an independent worker who can self-manage with minimum supervision.
The position focuses on:
• Developing and implementing fiber builds for 5G Program
• Working across the organization to define opportunities to leverage and influence technology with respect to 5G
• Demonstrates strong leadership and communication skills and ability to communicate with employees at all levels of the organization. Leads and develops teams of direct/indirect reports.
• Bachelor's degree or four or more years of work experience.
• Networking design experience in a cellular or telecommunications environment.
• Five or more years of experience in a relevant technical organization performing network program management.
• PMP Certification.
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender (expression or identity), national origin, arrest and conviction records, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco and Los Angeles, California will be administered in accordance with their respective Fair Chance Ordinances.
Rose International has an official agreement (ID #132522), effective June 30, 2008, with the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, Employment Verification Program (E-Verify). (Posting required by OCGA 13/10-91.)