- Reviews complicated project proposals or plans to determine time frame, funding limitations, procedures for accomplishing project, staffing requirements, and allotment of available resources to various phases of project.
- Establishes work plan and staffing for each phase of project, and arranges for recruitment or assignment of project personnel.
- Confers with project staff to outline work schedule and to assign duties, responsibilities, and scope of authority.
- Directs and coordinates activities of project personnel to ensure project progresses on schedule and within prescribed budget.
- Reviews status reports prepared by project personnel and modifies schedules or plans as required.
- Prepares project reports for management, client, or others.
- Confers with project personnel to provide technical advice and to resolve problems.
- Coordinates project activities with activities of government regulatory or other governmental agencies.
Bachelor's degree and two years of related experience, or Associate's Degree plus four years or High School plus six years of related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience. Prior defense contracting or military experiencepreferred.
- PMP Certification
- Experiencecommercial hospitality
Experience with providing and managing the delivery of IT and Networking solutions
Experience managing partners / teammates in providing services / resources
Managing technical work being performed by technical resources
Creating estimates for task orders, including pulling in and getting quotes from partner to provide required resources
Musthave Office product knowledge and experience
Must have good verbal communication skills.