Johns Hopkins Health System employs more than 20,000 people annually. Upon joining Johns Hopkins Health System, you become part of a diverse organization dedicated to its patients, their families, and the community we serve, as well as to our employees. Career opportunities are available in academic and community hospital settings, home care services, physician practices, international affiliate locations and in the health insurance industry. If you share in our vision, mission and values and also have exceptional customer service and technical skills, we invite you to join those who are leaders and innovators in the healthcare field.
This position will manage and lead remodel and facilities projects in Radiology consisting of light commercial work in the renovations, alterations, and additions associated with existing campus buildings. The Project Manager shall:
• Liaison between the designers, contractors and various JHHS, JHMI and JHH organizations and departments during all project phases
• Co-ordinate the services of the architects, engineers, contractors, and vendors
• Manage development of the total project budget and schedule
• Provide leadership, technical, and management expertise
• Develop, co-ordinate, and maintain oversight of the QA/QC programme
• Review and recommend actions on design and construction documents
• Maintain effective communication between the Owner, Architect, Engineers, General Contractor and trades
• Assist in the preparation of construction cost estimates and bidding documents
• Participate in the mediation of issues arising during construction
• Implement and maintain change management control system; recommend action on Change Orders
• Monitor and control contractual commitments
• Assist in the handover process
• Assist in the creation of punchlist and manage resolution of items
• Direct and supervise work of project administration
• Assure safety compliance
• Manage the contractual closeouts and financial reconciliations
• Authorizes construction change orders up to $25,000. This work is performed under the general supervision of the Sr. Director or Project Executive for Design and Construction.
Bachelor’s degree in Business, or Project Management preferred.
Minimum of five years business, management or administrative experience required. Years of related experience may substitute for educational requirements.