This is a senior position on a Na Ali'i IT and Communications services program open to experienced individuals. The ideal candidate will provide operational knowledge and support of Department of Defense (DoD) networks and systems and will act as the primary point of contact for activities under their project.
Education & Experience
- Must meet IAM III minimum qualifications (One required: CISM, CISSP [or Associate], or GSLC).
- Must be Project Management Professional (PMP) certified.
- At least 10 years of project management experience, preferably in a DoD IT environment.
Skills & Qualifications
- Must have experience using Microsoft Office tools.
- Must have an Interim or Final Top Secret clearance with SCI eligibility.
- Manage, monitor, and report on all task assignments.
- Interface with Government management personnel, staff all tasks, formulate and enforce work standards, create personnel and project schedules, review work discrepancies, and communicate Government policies, purposes, and goals to the contractor team.
- Prepare an overall Management Plan outlining the management approach, management controls, organizational resources to be employed, deliverables and delivery dates.
- Oversee development of a project Monthly Status Report to be delivered to the Government.