The Project Manager is responsible for managing projects related to the pre-install and installation of Hologic mammography imaging equipment, and serves as the point of contact for our internal and external customers.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible and accountable for project completion ensuring timelines, deliverables and quality standards are met
- Manages appropriate resources throughout the entire project lifecycle.
- Oversees the installation project including pre-installation planning and equipment layout, site readiness, equipment delivery, and coordination of Field Engineering, Connectivity, and Applications activities.
- Tracks and communicates project status to the team, customer and management.
- Resolves project issues and ensures timely follow-up on all customer concerns.
- Collaborates with the Account Managers, Service Managers and Field Engineers to ensure successful installation of equipment.
- Sets up calls and attends customer meetings to ensure an effortless experience for the customer.
- Provides site planning information to the customer and reviews plan with customer for feedback and approval.
- Works closely with Field Engineers to obtain accurate site information to assist in the preparation for equipment installation.
- Coordinates a conference call with the customer and Hologic IT/Connectivity team to ensure Site IT requirements are met prior to equipment delivery.
- Validates customer requested ship and delivery dates with install team members.
- Validates site readiness, and communicates any schedule changes immediately to minimize impact to manufacturing and revenue recognition.
- Review existing Hologic equipment configuration/s prior to delivery of new equipment to ensure compatibility, i.e. hardware, software, connectivity.
- Provides weekly reports and maintains project information in Salesforce.com.
- Ability to manage, schedule, track and communicate all activities related to the installation of digital mammography imaging products.
- Detail oriented and extremely organized.
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral, including the ability to deal with customer issues of critical importance, in a sensitive but effective manner.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
- Ability to prioritize and execute complex scheduling tasks in a multi-tasking, fast-paced environment.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at multiple customer facilities
- Bachelor’s degree. Equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
- 3-5 years of Project Management experience
- Experience in medical capital equipment site planning and installation coordination a plus
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite ( Outlook, Word, Excel and Powerpoint)
- Ability to interpret architectural/construction drawings for planning of installation at site.
- Must be able to travel within assigned territory as needed to meet with customers, contractors, and Hologic service personnel. Minimum travel expectation is 30%.
Agency and Third Party Recruiter Notice:
Agencies that submit a resume to Hologic must have a current executed Hologic Agency Agreement executed by a member of the Human Resource Department. In addition Agencies may only submit candidates to positions for which they have been invited to do so by a Hologic Recruiter. All resumes must be sent to the Hologic Recruiter under these terms or they will not be considered.
Project Manager - Mid-Atlantic Region - 171123.