Johnson, Mirmiran & Thompson is a dynamic, 100% employee-owned consulting firm of more than 1,600 professionals that provides a full range of multi-disciplined engineering, architecture, information technology, and related services to public agencies and private clients throughout the United States. JMT is currently ranked #54 on Engineering News-Record's list of the Top 500 Design Firms.
JMT is seeking a Project Manager in the Lake Mary, FL office. The candidate will be responsible for delivering all project objectives for assigned projects including; scope, schedule and budget.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Monitor schedules, budgets, and manpower requirements
- Establish project pricing and budgets
- Create and maintain project schedules
- Develop and maintain project specific quality plans
- Develop and coordinate project scope
- Manage sub-consultants
- Participate in Client presentations
- Oversee and manage assigned staff working on project
- Coordinate and assist Section Heads, Office Managers, and Practice Leaders with marketing proposals
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Excellent communication skills, including leading client presentations and interviews
- Microsoft Office Skills
- Bachelor's of Science degree in Civil Engineering from an ABET accredited engineering program
- Licensed Professional Engineer (PE) in Florida
- 10+ years highway design engineering experience
- Experience in the design and management of Florida Department of Transportation (FDOT) highway design and/or FDOT Design-Build projects. This experience shall include the management of major highway design projects, including capacity improvement projects for major highways, and/or interchanges or new roadway corridors.
- Demonstrated ability and experience in preparing Letter of Responses and Technical Proposals
Work is performed within a general office environment 75% of the time. Field work is required on occasion where work may be conducted outside in heat/cold, wet/humid, and dry/arid conditions. Some lifting (up to 25 lbs) may be required as needed.
- Analytical Thinking
- Creativity and Innovation
- Client Focus
- Job Proficiency
- Planning and Organizing/Time Management
- Building Relationships & Teamwork
- Integrity & Ethics
- Quality Service