Position Title: Project Manager
Position Number: 298831
Location: Henderson, NV
Desired Skill Set:
Project Management, Digital Communications, Banking/Financial
**C2C and STEM-OPT are not available**
**Only U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. can be considered as W2 candidates.**
Job title: Project Manager - Digital Transformation
Location: Henderson, NV
Duration: 12+ months
• Project Management and technical skills to lead project for Digital Transformation team.
• Client is looking to replace its existing online banking platforms with a modern digitalbanking suite covering the online and mobilebankingchannels.
• The project will involve coordinating efforts between various outsourced vendors to integrate the selected digitalbanking platform with outsourced core banking systems.
• The project will also involve working withinternal stakeholders to create and/or modify current operational processes to support the new digitalbanking functionality.
• 5+ years project experience (Must have recent experience in a digital transformation project)
• Experience managing all PM activities including preparing project status reports, document meeting minutes, tracking approvals, change management, stakeholder management, communications, planning, benefits tracking
• Strong digital, technical and PM expertise that instills confidence and trust from stakeholders and project leaders
• Strong expertise in web technologies (digitalbanking expertise preferred)
• Very strong verbal and written communication skills
• Experience managing stakeholder expectations and requests
• Experience in digital transformation and online banking projects is highly preferred
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender (expression or identity), national origin, arrest and conviction records, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco and Los Angeles, California will be administered in accordance with their respective Fair Chance Ordinances.
Rose International has an official agreement (ID #132522), effective June 30, 2008, with the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, Employment Verification Program (E-Verify). (Posting required by OCGA 13/10-91.)