- Provide initial client contact to assess scope of work and resources required to successfully complete project
- Oversee supervision of total construction effort to ensure project is constructed in accordance with design, budget and schedule. Includes interfacing with client representatives, AE representatives, other contractors, etc.
- Plan, coordinate and supervise onsite functions (scheduling, engineering, material control, and may provide day-to-day direction of onsite administrative staff in accounting, purchasing, etc.)
- Supervise Field Supervisors and/or other contractors as required by the contract
- Provide technical assistance, i.e., interpretation of drawings, recommending construction methods and equipment, etc., as required Initiate and maintain extra work estimating and issuance of change orders
- Assume responsibility for productivity, quality, and safety, efficient use of resources, materials, and equipment, and contractual performance of the project
- Four year engineering or construction management degree or equivalent combinations of technical training and/or related experience..
- Minimum of 2 years of heavy civil/infrastructure/transportation related construction project management in the field. Minimum of 5 years industry experience.
- Knowledge of all aspects of construction (technology, equipment, means and methods); supervision, estimating, schedules, budget, and safety required
- Excellent communication, organizational and supervisory skills essential
- Requires significant independent judgment
- Some travel required
Cianbro is an equal opportunity employer, we do not discriminate based on marital status, race, color, creed, gender, sex, religion, national origin, gender identity, age, veteran status, union affiliation, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, or sexual orientation.