CATHEXIS, a leader in performance excellence and program management for government and commercial clients, is
looking for a Project Manager to support the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) - Veterans Health Administration
(VHA), under VA’s Medical/Surgical Prime Vendor (MSPV) Next Generation (NG) Program in Washington, DC.
VHA has designed the Healthcare Commodity Program Executive Office (HCPEO) and the MSPV Program Management
Office (PMO) to provide a customized distribution system by providing an effective, efficient, and expeditious means
for supported medical facilities to obtain routinely ordered expendable medical, surgical and other supplies.
This position is contingent upon award.
- Serves as the Subject Matter Expert (SME) on the MSPV NG implementation
- Apply healthcare supply chain expertise to support management of MSPV program
- Responsible for the execution of the program management tasks associated with a major acquisition program
- Performs tasks requiring management of a small-scale project encompassing multiple tasks with a total lifecycle budget and complexity comparable to the task order at hand.
- Tasks may include formulating and defining system scope and objectives in accordance with the customer technical requirements; compiling and analyzing technical data; advising VA management and customers on complex system projects and activities;working closely with customers to define communication systems and equipment requirements; providing instruction on and performing and documenting quality assurance reviews
- A bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university
- 10 years of project management experience PLUS a minimum of 5 years of healthcare experience
- Strong knowledge of Healthcare Industry Project Management in both private sector settings and the Federal Government
- Experience managing healthcare supply chain projects with demonstrable results
- Experience in executive-level facilitation and support; enabling decision-making, problem-solving, defining, refining, and resolving differing views
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent verbal, written communication, and leadership skills
- Ability to obtain a minimum of a NACI (National Agency Check with Inquiries) Clearance3