The Healthcare Project Manager role is intended to manage and adapt continuously to project goals. This highly collaborative role will need to work closely with all departments, including account, creative and technology teams, in order to deliver quality solutions to our customers.
- Create project timelines, and manage creative, development milestones and deliverables.
- Foster an environment that adapts quickly to creative change and focuses on Agile development principles.
- Maintain creative, production, and technical goals set forth by our teams and clients.
- Manage overall project organization to ensure requirements and project deliverable dates can be clearly communicated to the product and account leads.
- Capture and record meeting notes and ensure action items are completed promptly.
- Ensure solutions to technical problems through discussion with technical teams to resolve problems.
- Partner with development team members to understand opportunities and limitations of solutions being implemented.
- Effectively balance the needs of the client, as well as the needs of the agency and internal teams.
- Manage all deliverables with any required external vendors.
- Provide production and technical knowledge, in addition to innovation insight, in order to arrive at the best-possible execution decisions.
- Identify, procure and manage outside vendors that are best suited for assigned projects, when required.
- Work closely with Scrum Master to track sprint progress against overall project timelines.
- Manage resources for each assigned project to ensure that the project remains on schedule.
- Work closely with the product and account leads to remain in full communication on the status and details of each project, including any cost or timing issues that may arise.
- Anticipate any potential issues with the project through quick responses and proactive critical thinking.
- Demonstrate skilled problem-solving capabilities to determine solutions and options to resolve problems.
- Must have strong data management experience
- Payer experience preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience leading projects within a technical environment / datawarehousing.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience leading projects in an Agile development environment
- Must be incredibly detail-oriented.
- Experience working directly with creative team members and development engineers.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Creative and analytical thinker with strong problem-solving capabilities.
- Comprehensive knowledge and experience working in digital marketing and media.
- Understanding of project management, and the web and mobile technologies.
- Technical knowledge of various systems (technology).
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- PMP certification preferred.
- Agile/Scrum experience required
- Data warehousing expierence required
- Healthcare experience required
Job ID 2018-6583