- Directs and managers the entire project, guidance to subordinate managers, enforces company and project policies, and act as a primary liaison between AECOM and client interface.
- Accountable for all facets of the project are constructed in accordance with design, budget and schedule.
- Overall responsibility and management of project including but not limited to budgeting/schedule stage, procurement, through contract closeout.
- Position has primary fiscal responsibility and key liaison between client for assigned project.
- Bachelor's Degree in Architecture and 10+ years experience in the design and management of healthcare projects or demonstrated equivalency of experience and/or education, including 2 years of leadership
- Licensed Architect
- Experience in all areas of Healthcare Architecture, Acute Care Hospitals (new and renovation), Out Patient Clinic's and Medical Office Buildings
- Experience in overall client and project management including program development, proposal / predevelopment, design management, project documentation management, and construction administration management
- Knowledge and experience using AutoCADD, Revit, Microsoft Project, Excel and Word
Program and Project Management
Design and Consulting Services Group (DCS)
United States of America