At HDR, we specialize in engineering, architecture, environmental and construction services. While we are most well-known for adding beauty and structure to communities through high-performance buildings and smart infrastructure, we provide much more than that. We create an unshakable foundation for progress because our multidisciplinary teams also include scientists, economists, builders, analysts and artists. That’s why we believe diversity is our greatest strength. HDR is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer.
Watch our 'About Us' video
We believe that the way we work can add meaning and value to the world. That ideas inspire positive change. That coloring outside the lines can illuminate fresh perspectives. And that small details yield important realizations. Above all, we believe that collaboration is the best way forward.
In the role of Project Manager Architecture, we'll count on you to:
• Independently coordinate work of Project Architects and balance multidiscipline team throughout the entire project's development
• Establish client relations and be involved with marketing, contractual, design and production meetings
• Participate in reviews with various governing agencies for code compliance
• Conduct schematic design development and contract document work sessions at project site in conjunction with the Project Architect and other disciplines
• Coordinate workload through entire project development to complete documents on schedule
• Track financial aspects of projects, and coordinate and adjust work effort with team to ensure that work is completed within parameters of agreed-to schedule
• Work with the Regional Controller and Managing Principal for project reviews with corporate management as needed
• Perform other duties as needed
• Bachelor's degree in Architecture
• 6+ years of experience
• Registered Architect
• Must be able to lead a team on projects
• Experience with and interest in high level sustainable design
• Good planning and mentoring skills
• An attitude and commitment to being an active participant of our employee-owned culture is a must
• Inventive thinker and innovator interested in joining a Regenerative Design Practice
At HDR, we know work isn’t only about who you work for; it’s also about what you do and how you do it. Led by the strength of our values and a culture shaped by employee ownership, we network with each other, build on each other’s contributions, and collaborate together to make great things possible. When you join HDR, we give you license to do the same. We help you take charge of your career, giving you multiple growth opportunities along the way.