company logo

Project Manager in Sugar Land, TX

Save

compensation:

$80K - $100K*

specialty:

Business Project Management

experience:

5 - 7 years

Job Description

Have others mentioned that you have the organizational skills of an olympic champion? Are you ready for a new challenge where you're making an impact that's MORE than just managing tasks and checking off your "to-do" list milestones?

HCSS, a 13-time "Best Company to Work for in Texas" software company in Sugar Land (Houston) is searching for a Project Manager to drive key projects that make a business impact. 15% of your time is working on external customer-facing projects while the other 85% is working on internal employee-facing projects.

As a Project Manager, you'll get to…

  • Manage multiple projects tied to continuous improvement, internal processes, and customer success
  • Lead and collaborate with team members from multiple departments (ex: Sales, Support, Development, etc.) to manage the overall scope of each project

We like to share how success can be achieved rather than an ambiguous "responsibilities"

See More

Valid through: 2020-5-14

About HCSS Innovative Software

Total Jobs:
2
Average Pay:
$97,000
Total value of jobs:
$485,000
% Masters:
100%
Learn More About HCSS Innovative Software
* Ladders Estimates