Industry: Professional, Scientific & Technical Services•
8 - 10 years
Posted 65 days ago
Infosys is a global leader in technology services and consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to create and execute strategies for their digital transformation. From engineering to application development, knowledge management and business process management, we help our clients find the right problems to solve, and to solve these effectively. Our team of 200,000 innovators, across the globe, is differentiated by the imagination, knowledge and experience, across industries and technologies, that we bring to every project we undertake.
Wanted: Global Innovators To Help Us Build Tomorrow’s Enterprise
In the role of Project Manager, you will plan for and ensure quality and timeliness of activities related to design, build and implementation of work product. You will participate in requirements elicitation, analysis of architecture, create and review design and contribute to activities related to estimation, staffing analysis & solutioning and risk planning. You will act as a mentor and support the project team in developing optimized high quality deliverables. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
Location for this position is in Hartford, CT or Nashville, TN. This position may require travel and/or relocation.
U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
• Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
• At least of 7 years of experience with Information Technology.
• At least 7 years of experience of iterative development., preferably Agile methodology
• At least 4 years of working experience on different J2EE frameworks like Struts, Spring MVC, etc.
• At least 4 years of experience in development tools like Eclipse, WebSphere application server, etc.
• Exposure to software development processes and methodologies.
• Skills to leverage techniques to provide value to a team/enterprise
• Understanding on backlog tracking, burndown metrics, velocity, task definition, incremental delivery and the value of metrics
• Knowledge on common Agile practices, service-oriented environments, and better development practices
• At least 4 years of experience in project scoping, estimation and scheduling
• At least 4 years of experience in Project Management and implementation.
• Knowledge of architectural frameworks and design principals
• Familiarity or Hands on experience with SAFe preferred
• Experience in Healthcare domain.
• Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment
The job entails an extensive amount of travel. The job also entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face.
Infosys is a global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing solutions. We enable clients, in more than 30 countries, to stay a step ahead of emerging business trends and outperform the competition. We help them transform and thrive in a changing world by co-creating breakthrough solutions that combine strategic insights and execution excellence.