- Mentoring staff, providing career guidance, and supporting staff development while adhering to Greeley and Hansen’s core values;
- Developing and maintaining relationships with existing and new clients to understand their needs and to ensure that their expectations are met;
- Technical excellence in planning studies, preliminary designs, final designs, asset management, program management, bid assistance and office services during construction for water and wastewater infrastructure and facilities;
- Managing multiple technical tasks simultaneously to lead teams to complete assignments to the client’s satisfaction while following the contract requirements and maintaining budget and schedule;
- Managing staff assignments and work load to increase efficiency, while helping staff achieve their career objectives;
- Identifying and leading business development pursuits, including positioning and preparation of proposals.
Education: Bachelor of Science degree in Civil or Environmental Engineering – Master’s degree is desirable.
Experience: Minimum 8 years of experience in engineering consulting; civil/sanitary studies and design with water/wastewater conveyance and treatment focus; and business development.
Certifications: Arizona PE certification required; Nevada, Oklahoma, and Texas PE certifications are desirable.