- Mentoring staff and providing career guidance and supporting their growth while following our core values
- Develop and maintain client relationships with existing and new clients to understand their future needs and to ensure that their expectations are being met
- Managing multiple technical assignments simultaneously to lead teams to complete assignments to the client's satisfaction while following the contract requirements and maintaining schedule and budget.
- Technical excellence in planning studies, preliminary designs, final designs, program management, bid assistance and office services during construction for pump stations, pipelines, treatment plants, and stormwater systems.
- Identify and lead business development pursuits, including positioning and preparation of proposals, to meet the Office's growth goals
- Manage staff assignments and work load to increase efficiency, while helping staff achieve their career objectives.
Education: Bachelor of Science degree in Civil or Environmental Engineering is required. Master's degree is desirable.
Experience: Minimum 8 years’ experience in water and wastewater design, planning, construction management and business development; water/wastewater treatment and large treatment plant experience required.
Certifications: A PE designation is required. PE certification in northeast states is desirable.