We seek a Project Manager with expertise in the collection, treatment and distribution of water, wastewater, and stormwater to support a variety of clients and services in Indiana and throughout the Midwest. The Project Manager will work in a team environment developing engineering studies, designs, and providing construction services. The successful individual is required to have strong technical expertise, attention to organization and detail, and hands-on experience in mentoring staff and leading multi-discipline teams to perform master planning, study, and design of water, wastewater, and stormwater solutions, as well as guidance and support for strategic visions.
- Organization and leadership of multi-discipline teams in the successful delivery of high quality projects that are on schedule and on budget.
- Organization and leadership of business development opportunities with existing and new clients.
- Mentorship of junior project staff.
- Management of multiple technical assignments with existing and new clients.
- Education: Bachelor of Science degree in Civil or Environmental Engineering is required. Master's degree is desirable.
- Experience: The qualified candidate will have 15+ years of experience in civil/potable water/sanitary/stormwater design and studies
- Certifications, Licenses: Professional Engineering licensure is required.
- A leader in creative and innovative designs and best management practices for water, wastewater, and stormwater solutions.
- Ability to develop and maintain client relationships and manage large projects.
- Strong technical background with experience in the study, design, and construction of water, wastewater, and stormwater solutions, including an understanding of permitting and regulatory requirements.
- Strong client management and project management skills.
- Strong communication and writing skills.