AE Design, headquartered in beautiful Downtown Denver, Colorado, is a growing Architectural Engineering firm focused on lighting and electrical design. We are a baseball toss from Coors field and right in the middle of it all: eateries, breweries, museums, venues, public transit, and city growth. Our projects range from small design driven spaces to $100 mil. large campus facilities throughout the United States, and internationally. We're proud of our consistent growth and continue to maintain sustainable momentum and the lasting relationships we have built with our clients over the years. We are always looking for talented, creative professionals and would enjoy an opportunity to get to know you.
Our Values: Passionate, Meticulous, Client First
As the newest member of our Project Management team, your talents for the people part of the design process will be key to your success. You are a gifted and motivated engineer that thrives when bringing people together to innovate and create beautiful spaces. Seeing projects from cradle to grave and watching all the parts come together smoothly – that's what gets you jazzed!
Your Values: Teamwork, Leadership, Pride of Ownership
How you'll spend your day
- Guiding a talented project team in imagining, conceptualizing, and designing incredible lighting and power designs – you'll take it to the final punch
- Prioritizing and balancing priorities as you manage multiple projects to successful completion - including monthly scheduling of team hours
- Enthusiastically assisting your team in presenting concepts to clients and stakeholders
- Sourcing materials from a large variety of manufacturers to find the best solutions for the project
- Reviewing design documents, schematics, spec sheets and constructions document for signoff
- Overseeing designer reports and tracking milestones as the point of contact for clients
- Engaging in business development and marketing efforts
What you bring to the table
- An undergraduate degree in Architectural Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or a closely related discipline
- 5+ years of professional experience in the AEC industry as an electrical engineering consultant working on non-industrial lighting projects – luxury hotels, restaurants, and other A+ grade interiors
- A highly motivated and self-directing disposition
- Strong technical experience with Autodesk Revit software
- Experience managing work team utilization and measuring project performance Ability to excite, engage and educate your team – you enjoy transferring your knowledge and helping other people shine
- Your professional community is important to you and you are actively involved in organizations after hours
- You're proud of your PE or are working toward attaining it in the near future
- An innate sense for quality client service, always responding in a timely and professional manner to both your internal and external stakeholders
What you'll enjoy when you join us
- Competitive salary and benefit plan
- A condensed, full time 4.5 day helping you maintain a true work/life balance
- Opportunity to contribute your creativity in a highly reputable company doing innovative work!
Goldstone Partners is helping this successful market leader through its hyper-growth stage, and we are looking for a few seasoned pros to join us. Principals only, please. Applications welcomed from US Citizens and Green Card holders only.