• Demonstrated proficiency and clarity in written and verbal communication
• Tracking and support shipping of materials to and from PPD
• Primary contact for identified client. Able to disseminate information appropriately as received.
• Coordinate Client visits and audits. Host visits in BD absence.
• Create PowerPoint slide decks for Business review meetings
• Entering RFP requests when needed. Work with lab management to provide scope/pricing as needed for certain studies.
• Track and Recognize Hourly and FTE usage for month end close
• Assist TOM with pulling information needed via Partner, Spotfire or other tools (quality, scheduling, revenue etc.)
• Updating revenue/work projections in PARTner based on the RFP
• Create and track numerous metrics based on client's request, including throughput metrics, FTE utilization, quality trends
• Monitoring timelines for investigations and deviations
• Develops a network of resources across departments
• Tracking deliverables / driving projects to completion / leadership in the sense of ensuring deliverables are met by coordinating and communicating effectively with the team
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent and relevant formal academic / vocational qualification
• Previous experience that provides the knowledge, skills, and abilities to perform the job (comparable to 6+ years) or equivalent combination of education, training, & experience.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Strong verbal, written and presentation skills
• Superior time management, planning, and organizational skills
• Competent with specific computers and enterprise applications, including office productivity
• Ability to program the IT system according to protocol requirements
• Proven analytical skills
• Demonstrated compliance with procedures and policies
• Ability to perform multiple tasks effectively in a stressful environment
• Extensive knowledge and experience in Project Management in Global Central Lab environment
• Strong client relationship management skills
• Ability to work effectively with multi-level teams
• No management responsibility
Working Conditions and Environment:
• Work is performed in a laboratory and/or a clinical environment with exposure to electrical office equipment.
• Occasional drives to site locations, occasional domestic travel.
• Exposure to biological fluids with potential exposure to infectious organisms.
• Rare exposure to skin and lung irritants, radiation, toxic materials and hazardous waste.
• Personal protective equipment required such as protective eyewear, garments and gloves.
• Exposure to fluctuating and/or extreme temperatures on rare occasions.
• Ability to work in an upright and /or stationary position for 6-8 hours per day.
• Repetitive hand movement of both hands with the ability to make fast, simple, repeated movements of the fingers, hands, and wrists to operate lab equipment.
• Occasional mobility needed.
• Occasional crouching, stooping, with frequent bending and twisting of upper body and neck.
• Light to moderate lifting and carrying (or otherwise moves) objects including luggage and laptop computer with a maximum lift of 15-20 lbs.
• Ability to access and use a variety of computer software developed both in-house and off-the-shelf.
• Ability to communicate information and ideas so others will understand; with the ability to listen to and understand information and ideas presented through spoken words and sentences.
• Frequently interacts with others to obtain or relate information to diverse groups.
• Works independently with little guidance or reliance on oral or written instructions and plans work schedules to meet goals. Requires multiple periods of intense concentration.
• Performs a wide range of variable tasks as dictated by variable demands and changing conditions with little predictability as to the occurrence. Ability to perform under stress. Ability to multi-task.
• Regular and consistent attendance.