- Follows structured and strategic sales process including client/market research, capture plan development and go/no-go
- Participates in and leads opening and middle game sales efforts to strategically pre-position Burns & McDonnell with new and existing clients and develop new business
- Participates in and leads end game sales including formal responses to client Request for Proposals and Request for Qualifications
- Direct coordination with internal clients and external clients
- Serves as key account manager to develop work with existing clients
Project Delivery Role. Directs and coordinates activities of several disciplines on a project or program of large-moderate scope or a combination of moderate-smaller projects.
- Defines project schedules and goals
- Initiates or assists in contract negotiations or preparation
- Participates in and leads direction of project planning, budgeting and establishing critical project objectives
- Responsible for project and program success including schedule, quality, and profitability
- Works with construction project manager to define and manage design deliverables to support the project’s needs
Servant leader – willing to lend a hand/support everyone in their sphere of influence.
Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or related field from an accredited curriculum
- Minimum of 7 years of related experience, including 3 or more years managing manufacturing and/or heavy industrial engineering or architectural projects
- Experience with microfabrication, small scale manufacturing, semiconductors, general manufacturing processes, clean room facilities preferred
- Demonstrated ability to develop and manage work plans, schedules and budgets and provide leadership to a diverse project team
- Flexibility to travel 25% of the time
- Strong understanding of the design-build contracting methodology and prior experience completing design-build projects
- Must be well versed in contract negotiation
- Strong communication abilities exhibited by developed client relationships. Ability to quickly build long-term connections with internal and external clients