PRIMARY FUNCTION: The Project Manager I is responsible for supporting the Senior Project Manager and/or Project Manager in the overall direction, completion, and financial outcome of a construction-management project; as well as mentoring multiple Project Engineers and Superintendents.
TYPICAL RESPONSIBILITIES/DUTIES: Project Manager I typical responsibilities and duties include, but are not limited to the following:
- Compile charts and graphs for project reporting
- Maintain Earned Value Analysis (EVA) data for the project
- Assist in preparation of project-specific safety plan
- Proactively carry out the project safety plan and quality plan
- Maintain satisfactory relationships with owners, unions, subcontractors, etc.
- BS OR MS degree in Engineering or Construction Management
- 3-5 years of Project Management experience on $5-15 million construction projects
- 5-10 years of experience with hospital construction/renovation
- Or equivalent combination of education and experience
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Strong technical and communication skills are critical
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Knowledge of Prolog, Microsoft Office (preferred)