At Gensler, we design for people. We leverage our global perspective and local presence to innovate at every scale. We’re not just designers. We’re tinkerers, craftspeople, visionaries, innovators and thought leaders. Fueled by passion and entrepreneurial spirit, our people bring new ideas to solve challenging problems.
Whether you’re into sketching new ideas, hacking a building or growing client relationships in global markets, there’s something here for everyone.
Our depth of expertise spans disciplines—from aviation and transportation to education, hospitality, retail, technology and more. Whether we’re refreshing a retailer’s brand, planning a new urban district or designing a super tall building, we strive to make the everyday places people occupy more inspiring, more resilient and more impactful.
As a Gensler Project Manager, you will leverage your attention to detail and interpersonal skills to deliver exceptional client projects on time and on budget. Grow your project managementexperience while working on trendsetting projects across industries.
What You Will Do
- Implement one or more client projects through the leadership of project teams
- Manage scheduling, budgets, staffing, and project set-up with clients, sub-contractors, vendors and contractors
- Prepare project proposals and negotiate contracts and fees
- Track and manage financial performance of project for success (e.g., work plan, schedule, fees, billings and collections)
- Provide leadership to the team and client by communicating project objectives, contract scope, terms, and schedule
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture or related field
- 7+ years of related project managementexperience
- Professional license or certification preferred
- LEED accreditation preferred
- Experience negotiating project scope and fees
- Experience with the full project lifecycle, through post-occupancy
- Knowledge of building codes, standards and building structures
- Basic technical understanding of architectural design, interior and furniture design