$80K — $100K *
• Develop, in collaboration with the Program Manager and relevant stakeholders, project charters and detailed project plans that establish scope, assumptions, constraints, dependencies, deliverables, interim milestones, budget, timelines and governance.
• Define and document the objectives for each stream of the Program, determine budgetary requirements, and the composition, roles, responsibilities and terms of reference for the project teams, using the agreed project charters.
• Ensure risks are identified and documented that may affect the budget, timing and successful delivery against plan. In close collaboration with the Program Manager, the Sponsors and the Leads, ensure risk mitigation strategies are utilized to resolve issues in a timely manner. Escalate issues as appropriate, providing a recommended action plan as needed.
• Monitor progress against defined deliverables and provide regular reports to the Program Manager, the Project Management Office and to the Program Sponsors and Leads. Ensure issues are documented and addressed and that the team adheres to the agreed schedule and budget.
• Ensure that a plan for benefits realization is established with baseline measurements captured and that benefits are tracked.
• Follow and promote the use of industry best practices and CMHC project and change management methodologies.
• Undergraduate degree in Business administration, Commerce or a related discipline.
• Minimum of five years of prior relevant experience including experience managing complex, cross-functional projects.
• Certified Project Management Professional credentials
• High degree of political sensitivity and understanding of diversity, inclusion and equity
• Diplomacy, strong interpersonal and stakeholder management skills, including the ability to build effective working relationships.
• Sound analytical skills with demonstrated ability to capture and synthesize information to develop recommendations and provide advice.
Valid through: 5/18/2021