Job Id: 626 #
of Openings: 1 Garver’s growing North Texas Aviation team is seeking a Project Manager that will beresponsible for leading a wide array of airport-related design,construction, project administration, and client management services for GeneralAviation and Commercial Service airports. Duties andresponsibilitiesof this role will include:
- Project management for both airside and landside design projects at general aviation and commercial service airports.
- Significant design and construction oversight for multiple general aviation and commercial service clients.
- Collaborating and coordinating design teams consisting of multi-discipline design engineers and technicians.
- Coordination with clients and funding agencies.
- Autonomy and flexibility to grow a diverse, driven team of engineers and technicians that align with Garver’s values.
- Marketing activities may include assisting in the production of proposals and statement of qualifications, as well as participation in interviews and other presentations.
- Bachelor’s degree in civil engineering from an ABET accredited program.
- 6+ years of experience in civil engineering or aviation related field.
- Licensed Professional Engineer with the ability to register in Texas within 6months of hire.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong knowledge base of engineering principals including site development, pavement design and rehabilitation methods, drainage, and construction methods.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office software programs such as Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Knowledge of design software necessary to direct design in AutoCAD, Civil 3D, MicroStation or In-Roads.
- Travel may be required with occasional overnight.
- Previous experience managing a multi-disciplined team while overseeing airport improvement project execution.
Grow With Us Garver's Frisco, TX office offers the opportunity to work alongside and be mentored by experienced airport design engineers and project managers. Engineering News-Record lists Garver on its prestigious Top 500 Design Firms list, while Zweig Group has recognized Garver as a Best Firm to Work For in the multi-discipline category for four consecutive years. We are proud of our ongoing recognition from Engineering News-Record as one of the Top 25 Aviation Consulting Firms in the nation and the fact that Garver is the only ?rm on that list with a sole focus on air?eld infrastructure development. Garver offers its employees programs such as company-paid professional memberships, company support for industry licenses and continuing education opportunities that foster a progressive atmosphere. Garver provides the tools, resources, and environment to develop leaders, stimulate ideas, and accomplish projects. By offering highly competitive salary packages, attractive benefits, a comprehensive wellness program, Garver walks the talk when it comes to work-life balance.