We are a team composed of dedicated professionals who thrive in a collaborative culture. We support learning, customer service, stewardship, communication and performance.
Build on your education and career experience as you:
- Use PMBOK methodologies and tools to manage facilities projects including the preparation of project charters, confirmation of project scope, developing project plans, budgets and schedules.
- Provide leadership as the accountable project owner by liaising with various associates and conveying timely information with respect to the project status, ongoing issues, progress updates, challenges and opportunities.
- Lead and manage drawings and specifications for projects produced by outside architectural and engineering consultants.
- Provide recommendations to the leadership team to mitigate cost overruns, maintain adherence to allocated budgets and timelines, and ensure delivery of a successful project.
- Develop and oversee project business plans for identified projects through conducting feasibility studies, solution development, identifying functional requirements, and scope and design concepts. You will assess opportunities by reviewing budgets and implementation schedules to ensure business plans are consistent with user needs and expectations.
Are you motivated to join us? We will be looking for you to have the following:
- A bachelor's degree in Architecture, Engineering or Interior Design
- A professional designation – PMP
- Five to seven years' recent related experience in facilities/capital project design, planning and management working with complex, multi-disciplinary facility projects
- Dynamic experience in a management or leadership tactical planning role
- An equivalent combination of education, training and experience may be considered
Preferences will be given to those who have experience in:
- Stakeholder management and communications
- Developing project budgets and construction estimates
- Consultant and contractor procurement
- Construction management
- Construction contract administration
- Space planning