Fortanix is creating the next generation of solutions to solve cloud security and privacy. Built on the foundation of encryption, cloud management, and Intel's secure SGX technology Fortanix keeps data private across its entire lifecycle -- at rest, in motion, and in use at run time. Fortanix security extends across any enterprise IT infrastructure -- public cloud, on-premises, hybrid cloud, and SaaS. Enterprise key management, secure public cloud, analytics on private data, and secure application development are some of the real-world challenges driving current customer projects.
What will you do
- Provide hands-on project management during planning, design, configuration, testing, and post-implementation phases with large enterprise customers
- Drive internal process improvements across multiple teams and functions.
- Lead projects end-to-end including: developing project plans, resource plan, scope, tracks dependencies and risks and develop mitigation plans. Provide day-to-day coordination and quality assurance for projects and tasks, deliver on time against agreed-upon metrics.
- Manage multiple projects effectively. Interact and guide technical team members across the globe to accomplish project goals
- Proactively engage and communicate with customers throughout the implementation lifecycle
What do you bring
- Hands-on 5+ years project management experience
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills. Ability to communicate effectively with technical teams
- Strong time management and organizational skills, detail-oriented and takes initiative to tackle challenges
- PMP Certification will be a plus