Run budgets for key engineering projects:
- Track material requisitions.
- Ensure material is delivered.
- Generate reports on budget status.
Drive Engineering NPI process for new projects:
- Create and monitor schedules and budgets.
- Generate periodic reports on project status, progress, plans.
- Work with cross-functional team to ensure project meets goals.
- Lead project planning and communication meetings.
Basic Qualifications & Skills
- 10+ years general engineering experience.
- Prior experience as hands-on engineer in some discipline of hardware, software, or mechanical engineering.
- 5+ years project management experience.
- Prior experience with project management on complex, lengthy projects.
- Lead cross-functional teams of 10 to 20 people, 12 months duration, cross-discipline engineering.
- Proficient with Microsoft Windows. Proficient in Microsoft Project: Setup, track, and generate reports.
- Proficient in Excel / Word / PowerPoint: Setup and track project information. Provide information to cross-functional teams.
- Excellent communication skills. Must communicate with cross-functional teams to set goals, schedules, manage and resolve problems.
- BS in engineering, computer science, or related field.