Position Title: Project Manager
Position Number: 284875
Location: Folsom, CA
Desired Skill Set:
PMP, SRM, SAP, Project Management, Telecommunication
**C2C and STEM-OPT are not available**
**Only U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. can be considered as W2 candidates.**
Position Title: Network Project Manager - IV
Location: Folsom, California, 95630
You will be managing all aspects of implementation of network transformation in assigned city. You will be preparing the overall delivery schedule and time line, escalating issues internally and externally to meet deliverables, managing project budget internally and with vendor, and reporting status of deliverables.
* Driving complex projects and programs to achieve targeted and measured business goals and key objectives.
* Coordinating and scheduling resources across multiple organizations to align project requirements with business goals and objectives.
* Identifying, monitoring, reporting and escalating project-related issues to achieve timely resolution.
* Developing and implementing corrective action plans to mitigate impact to project schedules and overall business objectives.
* Utilizing project tracking tools and systems to accurately document milestones completions, project issues, corrective action plans, project jeopardies, and overall project completions.
* Maintaining excellent communication with functional team members and direct management to ensure early identification of issues a timely reporting of status.
What we're looking for...
You are the type of person who sees a problem and gets it fixed no matter what. You enjoy the challenge of working through complex, cross-functional issues towards a transformational solution. You're great at being detail oriented and thrive under the pressure of a deadline, but are also willing to be flexible when the situation is right. You are able to negotiate effectively at all levels of the organization and influence decisions that yield the best results for our company.
You'll need to have:
* Bachelor's degree or four or more years of work experience.
* Four or more years of relevant work experience.
* Technical or project management experience.
* Expert knowledge of PC and software applications including Windows and MS Office.
Even better if you have:
* PMP certification.
* Military experience.
* Engineering, Planning, and/or Operations knowledge, especially with Local and Long-Haul Telecommunications networks.
* Experience with SRM/SAP as well as expense and/or capital budgets.
* Excellent verbal and written skills for inter-organizational communications.
* Strong organization skills and demonstrated ability to manage multiple, often conflicting priorities to successful completion.
* Experience making independent decisions based on policies, practices and project requirements.
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender (expression or identity), national origin, arrest and conviction records, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco and Los Angeles, California will be administered in accordance with their respective Fair Chance Ordinances.
Rose International has an official agreement (ID #132522), effective June 30, 2008, with the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, Employment Verification Program (E-Verify). (Posting required by OCGA 13/10-91.)