$80K — $100K *
We are adding an experienced Project Manager to our Raleigh manufacturing facility. Reporting to the site Manager of Project Management, the Project Manager will take ownership of the entire project lifecycle from project handover, into execution and delivery, and handover to aftermarket services and project closeout. The success of the project is measured by safety, client satisfaction, completed contractual requirements and company profitability.
Flowserve is a global company offering highly competitive salary, annual bonus, generous paid time off, paid holidays, pension plan, 401(k) and benefits that begin on day 1 of employment.
Responsibilities & Requirements: • Takes full responsibility for the project's financial performance and reports information to senior and executive management.
• Acts as the single point of contact with clients on strategic Flowserve contracts.
• Establishes strong client relationships and maintains those relationships through adversity.
• Leverage industry best practices and published Flowserve processes to ensure project financials, documentation, risk management and schedule management adheres to key KPIs.
• Identifies potential project risks, evaluates, and initiates corrective action to prevent suboptimal performance.
• Executes the project in a safe, efficient, and timely manner in accordance with the client agreed contract and specifications.
• Develops and leads the project team ensuring adequate resources and with the competencies are assigned to the project per the per the manpower profile.
• Ensures Flowserve’s interests are protected, and contractual risk is minimized.
• Possesses a firm understanding of contract positions, requirements and technical specifications and looks for cost saving opportunities.
• Identifies and manages changes to the project scope of supply and negotiates variation orders for customer driven changes in accordance with Flowserve processes and contract requirements.
• Ensures clear and open communication with project team members and between project team and functional groups, changes in scope of work and schedule are captured in the Change Management System (MOC) and the implementation of Lessons Learned.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Engineering, or other technical discipline.
• 5 – 7 or more years of progressive experience in leading manufacturing projects with proven success in a customer-facing environment.
• Knowledge of capital projects execution, EPC projects, or other engineered-to-order project organizations.
• Proficiency with MS office suite including Microsoft project, document control and risk management software.
• Strong leadership and organizational skills is a must.
• Willingness and ability to travel up to 40% if required.
• Excellent interpersonal, writing and oral presentation skills in English are a must.
• Strong presentation and communications skills to effectively coordinate with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders.
• Excellent organizational and cross-cultural skills.
• Demonstrated ability to prioritize.
• Ability to work independently to design and implement business processes.
Preferred Experience / Skills:
• PMP, IAPM, or other project management certification is preferred.
Valid through: 7/9/2021