Within the FRSS System Operations group, the Fin Acct Lead Analyst is responsible for leading, coordinating, and executing projects and strategic initiatives as well as being a focal point of reporting of key metrics and reengineering related details.
The Fin Acct Lead Analyst is proactive in fostering a culture that promotes empowerment, growth, and a collaborative spirit. The incumbent will promote cross-functional teamwork and support efforts in the design, research and development of reengineering activities for expanded and/or improved processes, strategies, and overall operations as well as other assigned key initiatives for the success of the NAM Sys Ops team.
The Fin Acct Lead Analyst is involved in a wide variety of complex ad hoc reporting, analysis, and presentation of findings. The FRSS System Operations Fin Acct Lead Analyst has the responsibility to assist project owners in the implementation of project rollouts and to undertake the project management discipline of Citi enterprise initiatives. The position reports to the Fin Acct Group Manager and is a critical resource within the leadership team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identify, co-create, and lead strategic development projects and initiatives.
- Support and participate in development, design, and implementation activities, guiding project implementations through the lifecycle to ensure quality and on-time delivery.
- Organize data, identify business opportunities, and make recommendations to achieve strategic objectives and performance optimization.
- Coordinate System Operations’ reengineering efforts and partner with the Reengineering team to ensure cohesive and effective implementation of process improvement initiatives.
- Analyze existing processes to ensure operational efficiency and make recommendations for improvement.
- Identifies opportunities to expand scope of work with other functional groups.
- Resolves and drives resolution of complex and non-complex strategic and tactical issues.
- Leverages business knowledge and experience in ensuring the accuracy of results.
- Identifies opportunities to further facilitate efficiency, as well as, improve overall quality of analysis to support business reviews.
- Coordinates and optimizes processes such: risk and control assessments, headcount management, updates reporting, and projects tracking and monitoring.
- Performs deeper trend analysis and ad hoc reporting to support business reviews.
- Leads the coordination of change management initiatives for multiple functions.
- Understands the drivers, dependencies, and impacts of infrastructure change across multiple functions.
- Engages in periodic process reviews with team and coordinates process improvements identified.
- Manages the monthly MCA testing and reporting activities for the Tampa team
- Ability to communicate and deliver information to targeted audiences (internal/external across multiple levels).
- A change agent and strategic thinker who can collaborate with diverse interests, all with the outcome of meeting the strategic organizational objectives and aligning with the Citi vision.
- Works independently and as a team member while using discretion in decision making and sound judgment in problem solving.
- Brings diverse perspectives together to synergistically address issues and break down silos.
Bachelor degree in related field required.
Graduate-level degree preferred.
6+ yrs experience with large scale project implementations and process improvement initiatives.
Experienced in integration of projects as well as advanced skill in project management.
Full understanding of Project Management techniques, methodologies, and processes.
Excellent leadership skills.
People management skills: direct, project related, and /or matrix.
Excellent organizational skills, ability to multitask, and demonstrates flexibility.
Ability to present a professional image while dealing with senior management, staff, internal customers, and external stakeholders.
Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
Excellent short-term and long-range planning skills.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Excellent skills in using Microsoft Office including: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Project.
- Job ID: 17075734