Reporting to the Head of Strategic & Complex Programs, this position will provide program and project management support to initiatives that impact the Financial Management of the Americas (FMA) organization, with responsibilities for planning, managing, developing, and implementing projects or initiatives needed to accomplish goals and business objectives. The candidate should have a strong understanding of finance and accounting processes. Major Responsibilities:
- Project management support on of strategic business and regulatory initiatives with impact to FMA, including project plan development, coordination of execution towards project deliverables, and implementation.
- Assist in assessing and reporting on the execution of projects, including issue management and escalation, management communications, KPI tracking and reporting.
- Collect and collate information for development of summarized status and financial reporting, which are published to the FMA Head of Project and Change Management, FMA Functional Leads, and other key stakeholders.
- Monitor project budgets and financials and proactively identifies budget risks.
- Support implementation and/or administration of project governance requirements.
- Support ongoing intake and prioritization of the portfolio, including resource planning.
- Provide feedback for process improvement, lessons learned, and program enhancements.
- Develop and deliver management and project-related presentations as needed.
- A BA/BS degree from a 4-year college
- 3+ years of experience in Finance as a project manager, or comparable experience
- Knowledge of banking organization, operations, and technology
- General Ledger and Regulatory Reporting systems knowledge
- Experience with small to medium projects with specific experience in:
- Finance and accounting system implementations or conversions,
- Process improvement assessments / implementation, and
- Turnaround, tight timeline, and/or crisis environments
- PMP certification desirable but not required
- Big 4 or top tier management consulting experience a plus
- Must possess leadership skills and be very proactive in approach.
- Ability to quickly establish rapport, credibility, trust, and respect throughout the organization and be viewed as a team player.
- Ability to be an influential business support partner who can work with and garner support from cross-functional managers and staff.
- Strong presentation skills; ability to present to large groups.
- Ability to lead meetings, facilitate resolution of differing views.
- Ability to work independently and with all levels of management within and outside of Finance and to negotiate matters on behalf of management.
- Requisition #: 10016967-WD