F.H. Paschen is looking for team members with strong leadership and communication skills. The Project Manager will manage Building and Public Infrastructure projects and manage the project team. Projects may vary between private and public owners, as well as a variety of delivery methods such as lump sum, negotiated and design build work.
· Represent and demonstrate the values of F.H. Paschen: tenacity, versatility, ingenuity and pride.
· Responsible for the management of the entire project, including scheduling, purchasing, quality and safety.
· Ability to participate in preconstruction services, including estimating and value engineering
· Supervisory responsibility for Project Engineer(s), Assistant Project Manager(s), and Construction Intern assigned to contract(s) and/or work orders
· Collaborate with other Project Manager(s) to find alternative solutions
· Collaborate with Superintendent(s)
· Negotiate financial disputes and change orders with owners
· Point of contact for project management staff, architects, subcontractors, owners, engineers and more
· Document and negotiate changes that may affect project completion or contract costs with subcontractors and owners
· Develop field quality assurance and quality control plan with Superintendent
· Collaboration of project safety plan with Superintendent(s)
· Responsible for managing MBE/WBE subcontracting requirements
· Responsible for EEO/Affirmative action contract requirements
· Other duties as assigned
· B.S in Construction Management or Engineering and / or 6-10 years of construction experience.
· Minimum 7 years' experience with a general contractor is required.
· Experience with education K-12 and/or aviation construction is preferred.
· Ability to manage project and personnel simultaneously. Knowledge of construction, design, cost reporting and cash flow management.
· Computer skills, knowledge of Project Management, Scheduling, good communication and organizational skills are necessary.