This position is a managerial position responsible for contracts and/or work orders that reports to the Sr. Project Manager and Vice President for the Division.
- Supervisory responsibility for Project Engineers, Superintendents, Administrative Assistant and field personnel
- Negotiate financial disputes and change orders with owners
- Produce project schedules
- Coordinate subcontractors and field labor
- Coordinate material procurement and delivery
- Administrative point of contact for the owner
- Understand details of project scope of work
- Create and maintain project cost reports
- Document and negotiate changes that may affect project completion or contract costs with subcontractors and owners
- Develop field quality assurance and quality control plan with Superintendent
- Collaboration of project safety plan with Superintendent(s)
- Responsible for managing MBE/WBE subcontracting requirements
- Responsible for EEO/Affirmative action contract requirements
- Other duties as assigned
B.S in Construction Management or Engineering and 10 years of construction experience. Ability to manage one large project (over $20 million) or multiple smaller projects and personnel simultaneously. Knowledge of construction, design, cost reporting and cash flow management. Computer skills, knowledge of Project Management, Scheduling, good communication and organizational skills are necessary.