Join Faith Technologies, a national leader in electrical planning, engineering, design and installation focused in growing industrial, general building and critical technology markets.
Apply your knowledge, no matter the stage of your career. Faith Technologies is seeking driven individuals to facilitate major growth in our healthcare, food processing, high-rise, data center, and wireless markets. Knowing growth objectives for the next five years and beyond will continue to be record breaking, Faith Technologies seeks quality individuals with a keen eye for safety to fill positions today. Opportunities for growth and advancement are available throughout the company.
Project Managers with Faith Technologies have the unique opportunity to be a part of a rapidly growing and constantly changing company. Project Managers are responsible for generating business, providing general management of electrical and/or specialty systems construction projects, and overseeing staff.
We are looking for an individual who has obtained a Bachelor’s degree (in one of the following fields: Construction Management, Project Management, Construction, ElectricalEngineering, or other related fields) or an individual with five year’s experience in the electrical field and one year of electrical estimating experience.
Those with strong character and teamwork move up quickly, allowing for personal growth and career advancement. Faith Technologies is a “Merit to the Core” organization and we pride ourselves on our ability to reward and recognize our top performers. Faith Technologies leaders and professionals thrive under team-work and collaboration environments to complete projects accurately and on time. Other areas of qualification are included here; visit our careers page for additional detail.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES RANGE:
- Plans, organizes, and staffs electrical/automation/MES construction projects. Ensures that projects are completed safely, profitably, timely, of a high quality and according to customer expectations.
- Identifies and generates new business. Networks, establishes, and maintains customer relationships.
- Promotes a positive Company Culture by fostering friendly and constructive employee relations.
- Works with Purchasing Department and vendors to ensure effective material coordination.
- Attends daily, weekly and monthly meetings (i.e., ORM's, Staffing Meeting, Jobsite Meetings, Project Manager Meeting, Financial Meeting, etc.).
- Participates in bi-annual field performance review process; conducts effective employee performance reviews in a timely manner; coaches employees on future growth opportunities, maintains high integrity relations, and establishes field merit wage increases.
- Partners with Human Resources to optimize recruiting and selection, employee relations, and other related topics as it pertains to direct reports.
- Reviews outgoing estimates with Estimating Department to ensure accuracy.
- Visits various jobsites and interacts with crew, customers, foreman, and general contractors to ensure proper job progress and to support and encourage safe behavio