Industry: Business Services•
5 - 7 years
Posted 66 days ago
The Project Manager will have experience managing the facilities and maintenance operations of a government campus or University College Campus with similar complexity and scope as this facility.
Will oversee and be responsible for recurring repairs and involvement with planned and funded capital improvement projects for the facility.
Must provide management, supervision and shall be responsible for the efficient, effective, economical, and satisfactory operation, scheduled and unscheduled maintenance, and repair of equipment and systems located within the property line to include the following:
-Electrical systems and equipment
-Mechanical, plumbing, energy management control systems (EMCS) where applicable, and heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) systems and equipment.
- Fire suppression systems, life safety systems and equipment.
- Service request desk operations, to include record keeping using a computerized maintenance management system (CMMS) as well as other administrative functions.
- Electric and/or hydraulic systems such as vehicle barriers, dock levelers, upstroke pit baler, electric sliding glass doors.
- Roof and Roofing systems
- Minor Structural and Architectural systems requiring skilled carpentry-includes items such as: incidental repairs to doors, walls (i.e. patch and paint less than 400 square feet of wall space), picture hanging, mounting soap/towel dispensers, wall tile repair, etc.
- Elevator and vertical transportation systems, including elevator key systems.
-Laundry and Dry Cleaning
-Insect and Rodent Control
Additional services may be ordered at the discretion of the Government for work relating to the operations, maintenance and repair or upgrade of the covered facilities, but not covered in the basic services of the contract, as described in this document.
Shall have at least a Bachelor of Science degree in related and relevant field, and possess five (5) years of recent (within the past ten years) responsible experience in the management and supervision of complex commercial and institutional facilities involving facility operations and maintenance.
Should have demonstrated skills and knowledge in the establishment and management of an organization that will operate and repair complex mechanical, electrical, and plumbing.