The Facilities Project Manager will be based in Milpitas, CA and will be managing facilities projects in support of the Flex Milpitas campus buildings and manufacturing operations.
We are looking for someone who demonstrates:
- Intense collaboration
- Passionate customer focus
- Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
- Relentless drive to win
Here is a glimpse of what you’ll do…
- Establish project schedule, financial parameters and technical requirements, managing project from initiation through transfer.
- Communicate customer requirements, specifications, project schedule, and budget constraints to cross-functional teams, including engineers, senior management and consultants.
- Review daily production schedule and identify problem areas.
- Assess causes of problems and provide technical support and direction to project team to resolve issues.
- Develop status reports, including project financials, insuring project team is meeting customer requirements and measuring cost control.
- Maintain project plan documents, procedures and project deliverables.
- Conduct presentations of technical information concerning specific projects/schedules, etc.
- Assist in the management of larger projects/programs.
- Provide advice to lower level Project/Product Managers to achieve goals in accordance with established policies.
- Recommend changes to policies which may affect subordinate organization(s).
- Interact frequently with customers and/or functional peer group managers. May interact with senior management; frequently interact with middle management and individual contributor groups
Here is some of what you’ll need (required)…
- Minimum of 5-7 years of experience
- Excellent organizational and follow-up skills
- Strong communications both oral and written
- Ability to collaborate and partner with the business to drive projects to completion in an effective and meaningful way
- Strong potential in a candidate interested to develop, learn, and grow with the organization
Here is some of our preferred experiences:
- BS or ME, or MSEE preferred
- Engineering skills (mechanical or electrical) would be a plus
- Project Management certification
OperationsFlex does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. Flex is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. Flex does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices based on: age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, pregnancy status or any other status protected by law. Flex provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request to express interest in a position by e-mailing: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within Flex will be reviewed at the e-mail address. Flex will contact you if it is determined that your background is a match to the required skills required for this position. Thank you for considering a career with Flex.