As a Project Manager, you will manage multiple, concurrent, company-wide projects. These projects will be a blend of Product, Technology and Business projects. You will interact with various business units and all levels of the organization. You will utilize your unique blend of skills to drive assigned projects to successful completion by working with and overseeing the project tasks of various cross-functional groups that contribute to the delivery of the objectives and goals. Your goals will include ensuring they are delivered on time, on budget, and to agreed quality standards.
You will act as a mentor and support our Innovation and Business Teams in developing optimized high-quality deliverables. You will be part of an agile culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
In this role, your work will directly impact internal and external user’s day-to-day productivity. You must be able to balance the desired system “elegance” against the needs for rapid delivery.
Your focus will be:
Assist in the idea-intake process and shepherding ideas through request processing
Manage day-to-day operational aspects of projects, including scope, timeline, budget & quality to achieve project milestones and goals
Hold regular meetings with stakeholders to communicate the status of ongoing projects
Major Duties & Responsibilities:
- Coordinate and communicate with cross-functional teams to ensure a successful launch
- Effectively manage and communicate project status, risks, issues and opportunities to
- stakeholders in a clear and concise fashion
- Identify and manage project risks, issues, changes and collaborate with the project team to define and execute a mitigation plan
- Continuously improve and provide feedback on PMO Project processes and templates.
- Coordinate with internal, third-party vendors or customers to successfully execute milestones and project goals
- Other Functions:
- In this role, you may be required to support various functions of the business as new projects launch and the requirements of the business units change. This role will have wide-ranging interactions across our functional and business units.
- Knowledge and Skills Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in Information Technology, Computer Science, or Business Administration
- Skills and Experience:
- Friendly and helpful demeanor
- 3+ years demonstrated experience in Project Management & leading cross-departmental efforts
- Demonstrated success in project delivery in a complex environment
- Competence with project management tools (i.e. Jira, Confluence, MS Project)
- Understanding of agile development methodologies
- Experience with web applications and mobile applications
- Strong interpersonal skills working with business and technical teams
- World-class facilitation and communication skills
- Strong organizational and process management skills
- Conflict resolution experience
- Able to set and manage priorities
- Ability to quickly come up to speed in dynamic, changing environments, including when you join a project midstream