The Project Manager role is an opportunity for broad enterprise exposure and experience with all levels of leadership. This role will have challenging assignments with an opportunity to develop skills in a supportive and productive environment. Projects are in support of key initiatives that typically include significant work process productivity improvements, margin improvements, change management, and product or system changes. Works with Project Management Director to provide support for project initiation, and execution that ensures value realization from original concept through final implementation. Establishes a project team, sets project schedule, estimates project resource plans, and maintains status reports for all business resources and end users. Helps to identify, analyze, and track project issues and risks.
- Manages projects comprised of one to three cross functional teams. Builds project charters - confirming key stakeholders, objectives, risks, etc.
- Can build simple task plans independently. Works with project stakeholders to define success metrics, provide ongoing status updates and communications to stakeholders.
- Develops project approach (key stakeholders, project organization, governance, change management, phases, etc
- Plans and executes project kickoff to launch the project
- Develops Risk management plan which includes Risk identification, Risk Mitigation planning, execution and tracking
- Supports projects that define and implement process improvements for one or two small teams.
- Stays informed on project management best practices.
- Can independently support and resolve small issues and conflicts, and understands how and when to escalate to Sr. Project Manager / Director.
- Bachelor’s degree or 8-11 years relevant work experience
- At least 5 years relevant work experience
- 3-5 years project management experience
- Experience with Microsoft Office software; Word, PowerPoint, Excel
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and presentation skills
- Strong analytical, planning, problem identification and resolution skills required.
- Ability to work effectively with cross functionally departments
- Ability to interact with all professional levels; specifically senior/executive management
- Effective communication with internal and external individuals in various functional areas and at all levels of management
- Ability to plan for and integrate multiple tasks concurrently as well as work independently with minimal direction.
Job Id: REQ20010007