Are you a self-motivated project manager with experience running multiple simultaneous projects? In this role, you'll work with clients on a wide range of projects to ensure deliverables fall within applicable scope and timeline. This is a great opportunity to utilize your knowledge of project management methodologies and team building skills to drive marketing initiatives from requirements definition to launch.
- Drive the completion of a range of projects within the Marketing Division by managing project plans, project scope, and resource allocation
- Foster cross-functional collaboration and build project consensus
- Work with product owners and others to understand the scope, user stories, backlog, timing, dependencies, barriers/risks, and resources
- Manage project kickoff, requirement gathering, and regular status meetings using the agile/scrum process
- Guide project teams on mitigating risks and propose backup plans for areas of high risk
- Form strong working relationships within marketing teams and across the organization to launch projects on scope and schedule
- Maintain a project backlog, including prioritization and time frame estimation, and communicate these matters to the appropriate individuals and stakeholders
- Use and continually develop leadership skills
- 5+ years of related work experience in project management to include release management and change control
- Excellent leadership, communication, and teamwork skills with a demonstrated ability to work independently, communicate efficiently, and set priorities and expectations
- Experience with process improvement
- Experience with a variety of software project management methodologies such as Agile, Lean, Kanban
- Superior attention to detail and results oriented; demonstrated track record of proactively establishing and following through on commitments
- Advanced time management and analytical skills
- Strong working knowledge of web based project and task management tools
- Bachelor’s in business, computer science, or related field, or equivalent relevant work experience
- Experience in Agile methodology tools for tracking user stories, sprints, velocity, and burndown
- Experience in Adobe Experience Manager Solutions and Workfront
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.