Project Manager - ESA / PCA
5 - 7 years experience • Professional, Scientific & Technical Services
Partner is seeking a full-time Project Manager to complete Phase I/II Environmental Site Assessments and Property Condition Assessments to work in our Fort Lauderdale, FL office. The ideal candidate will have 5+ years of experience performing Phase I ESAs and PCAs.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & TASKS
- Complete and finalize specific project tasks according to deadlines and within budget
- Project research (historical, analytical, etc.)
- Communication with client and subject site representatives
- Data compilation and organization
- Report authoring
- Preparation of quality supporting documents (site figures, appendices, etc.)
- Other tasks as assigned by the Project Managerassociated with report deliverable schedule and plan.
- Conduct project research as applicable to scope of work (historical, analytical, etc.).
- Data compilation and organization.
- Conducting site reconnaissance, including sampling activities, if necessary.
- Technical report authoring.
- Preparation of quality supporting report documents/files
- Maintain communication with team members throughout the course of the project.
- Plan, schedule and track project timelines, and milestones to ensure project progress status is on schedule.
- Understands the assessment’s potential impact on the transaction process.
- Identify and resolve issues with projects.
- Deliver appropriate progress reports (verbally or by email) to the client.
- Coordinate and respond to requests for changes in project scope.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Excellent communication skills (internal and external)
- Ability to work on projects concurrently
- Proven ability to successfully deliver a quality product on time
- Exceptional writing skills
- Ability to cultivate strong relationships within a team
- Bachelor Degree from an accredited university in biological/physical sciences or engineering discipline.
- 5+ years’ relevant experience in environmental consulting (ESA/PCA).
- Projects involve a degree of travel. Candidate must have a valid driver’s license and provide own transportation to and from project sites.